The WeCan network currently consists of 11 facilities providing over 200 beds for men and women struggling with addiction:
Facilities for Men:
- The Other Side – Wilburn, Ark. www.tosministry.org
- Friends Recovery Center – Bee Branch, Ark.
- Complete in Christ – Searcy, Ark.
- The Zoo – Dennard, Ark.
- Forgiven Through Christ – Searcy, Ark.
- M-18 – Little Rock, Ark.
- Hope Alive – Morrilton, Ark. (opening soon) www.hopealivearkansas.org
- East West – Cabot, Ark. (opening soon) www.eastwestrecovery.com
Facilities for Women:
- The Harbor Home – Conway, Ark. www.theharborhome.com
- Daughters of the Other Side – Higginson, Ark. www.tosministry.org
- Daughters of Hope & Transformation – Marshall, Ark.
- Esther House – Warren, Ohio
- New Hearts – Lonoke, Ark.
- At the Well – Haskell, Ark. (opening soon)
- Bridge of Hope – Mt. Ida, Ark. (opening soon)
- Potters House – Senatobia, Miss. (opening soon)
WeCan facilities adopt team agreements that include a quote from Augustine: “In essentials unity; in non-essentials liberty; in all things charity.” Our facilities agree on the essential Biblical theology that there is only ONE God and only ONE way to God, and that is through JESUS CHRIST.
WeCan also interacts with other faith-based ministries for addicts not listed above, promoting unity and providing encouragement to one another.